Sunday: The presence of God be manifested in the worship service. (Out pouring of the Holy Spirit),
- Jeremiah 29:13 (NKJV) And you will seek Me and find [Me], when you search for Me with all your heart.
- Revelation 22:17 (NKJV) And the Spirit snd the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
- Isaiah 44:3 (NKJV) For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring;
Monday: The church universal, Pastor Tim and family, Church, Leadership…wisdom
- Proverbs 2:1-6 (NKJV) My son, if you receive my words, And treasure my commands within you, so that you incline your ear to wisdom, [And] apply your heart to understanding; yes, if you cry out for discernment, [And] lift up your voice for understanding, if you seek her as silver, And search for her as [for] hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the LORD, And find the knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth [come] knowledge and understanding
- 1Peter 5:2 (NKJV) Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly
- Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Tuesday: Spiritual growth and discipline, Endurance, Faithfulness
- Galatians 6:9 (NKJV) And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 (NKJV) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
- James 1:12 (NKJV) Blessed [is] the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
- Colossians 1:10-11 (NKJV) That you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing [Him], being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
Wednesday: Governmental leadership
- 1Timothy 2:1-3 NIV I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior,
- Daniel 2:21 (NKJV) And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.
Thursday: Married life,
Family (children, parents, siblings, etc.)
- Ephesians 5:1-2 NKJV Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
- Ephesians 5: 19-21 NKJV Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God.
- Hosea 2:19-20 NKJV I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In loving-kindness and mercy; I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know the LORD.
Generosity (generous spirit/heart)
- Ephesians 5:17 KJV Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord [is]. Luke 6:37-38 NKJV Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
- 1Timothy 6:17-18 NKJV Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. [Let them] do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share
- Proverbs 3:9-10 NKJV Honor the LORD with your possessions, And with the first-fruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine.
Saturday: Weekends services,
Intercession for others salvation
- Matthew 18:20 NLT For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.
- Philippians 4:6 KJV Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- 1 John 4:16 NKJV And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
- 1Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.